Create a social media strategy and implemented an enterprise social media management approach
The growth of social media in general and social channels in particular has led companies to utilise social media management software to manage their social accounts. Social Media Management tools enable to manage, maintain, and run reporting on multiple accounts and channels.
Grosvenor Casinos / G Casinos are part of the Rank Group, a leading European gaming and betting company, headquartered in UK.
Grosvenor uses for each of its 35 local casinos a separate social media account. They are currently active in mainly on Facebook but also on Twitter. Their social accounts grew over time in an uncontrolled way, there were personal profiles, others were Facebook Groups and some Facebook Fanpages and all with a different look and feel to them.
The challenge was to come up with a sound social media strategy, standardise the social media presence, create engaging content, put everything under one branding umbrella and conduct a proper reporting.
Social Media Strategy
- Social media monitoring to see what’s being said by whom and where
- Setting of objectives in-line with the marketing plan and social media policies
- Content creation and engagement plans
Social Media Management
- Enterprise-wide implementation Social Media Management Tool
- Account standardisation and fan migration
- Set-up workflow, integrate content, train staff
Social Media Analytics
- Set up user roles + custom URLs and train staff
- Huge efficiency improvements through centralised posting
- Average Facebook growth 15% per month
- Facebook fans growth through fresh content and engagement
- Clear insights about what works and what not through in-depth reporting and analytics